- 200g wholemeal penne
- 2 x 150g pots bio yogurt
- 4 tsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp English mustard powder
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 6 celery sticks (320g), finely chopped
- 400g and 210g cans chickpeas, drained
- 30g raisins
- 2 apples
- 12 walnut halves (35g), broken up
- 8 crisp lettuce leaves from an iceberg lettuce
Boil the penne for 12 mins until al dente. Meanwhile, make a dressing by mixing the yogurt with the vinegar, mustard and spring onions.
Add the celery, penne, chickpeas and raisins to the dressing and stir until everything is well coated. If you’re following our Healthy Diet Plan, chop 1 apple and add to half the salad with half the nuts and serve with half of the crisp lettuce leaves, either as a base or as wraps. Chill the remainder for up to three days, then add the apple, nuts and lettuce on the day you’re eating it. If you do it ahead, the nuts will soften and the apples will turn brown.